Android Tablet !!

whuzz

Sep 29, 2011
Hi, i have just bought a android tablet but it doesn't have the right android market on it , is there any way i can flash the tablet so i can get it on thanks in advance.

Tablet Spec

Android os 2.2
Kernal 2.632
build number v1.2.0

Thanks

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
can you tell us the model/make of the tablet? That will help us tell you which sub-forum will have what you need.

yasmine3384

Sep 29, 2011
im getting the craig 7 inch android 2.2 touch screen tablet and i was wondering does the slide me market it already has have angry birds for free? if it doesnt how do i get the android market on my tablet?

whuzz

Sep 29, 2011
im getting the craig 7 inch android 2.2 touch screen tablet and i was wondering does the slide me market it already has have angry birds for free? if it doesnt how do i get the android market on my tablet?

That's what i'm asking to get the real android on my tablet.. & yes i think u can still get angry birds from the market...

netcoord99

Sep 29, 2011
Hi. I just trashed all my wife's apps on her SYTABEX7 Android version DG2.2.1-7b1 (I was doing an OS upgrade) and now I can't seem to get it to add any free apps back on. I keep getting application install failed, was cancelled or already installed. What could be my problem? Do we have a guru in here that wants to take a shot of solving this. PM me in here if you can please.

Last edited:

whuzz

Sep 29, 2011
Hi. I just trashed all my wife's apps on her SYTABEX7 Android version DG2.2.1-7b1 (I was doing an OS upgrade) and now I can't seem to get it to add any free apps back on. I keep getting application install failed, was cancelled or already installed. What could be my problem? Do we have a guru in here that wants to take a shot of solving this. PM me in here if you can please.

You Should make a new topic , As this topic is different to what your going on about , you will get help. Sorry i cant help