Androidinabox Onda Vi40 Ultimate Reboots randomly and is Unusable... please help

razormy

Aug 31, 2012
Hello, I just unboxed a New Onda Vi40 Ultimate that I bought from Androidinabox. I let it charge for a few hours. When I try to use it, it reboots mostly when I try to unlock the screen. If I get past that screen, it will randomly reboot every minute or so.

Is this a defective tablet?

I have to say, upon unboxing, this tablet looked used. The clear sticker on the back of the tablet is so scuffed up from usage it looks like it's been used for a while. Also, the box tabs inside were used prior. It defiantly looks like it's been reboxed. Very disappointed in this purchase.

Any help would be appreciated to rectify the rebooting problem.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi razormy, thanks for buying from Androidinabox. Your Onda Vi40 Ultimate is definitely a new one. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

razormy

Aug 31, 2012
Hi razormy, thanks for buying from Androidinabox. Your Onda Vi40 Ultimate is definitely a new one. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

If my unit is new, than the clean envoironment these are suppose to be made in is filthy. I have never bought any kind of electronic in a new condition looking the way this tablet looked like when I unboxed it. It was definitly re-boxed.

I have to say that from what I have read about Androidinabox, I didnt expect to purchase a used unit and pay top dollar.

razormy

Aug 31, 2012

$IMG_20120903_093432.jpg

This is how the back looked right out of the box. If this looks BRAND NEW to you than I think we all need to re-evaluate our expectations of NEW.