Apad problem

Nickson09

Feb 6, 2012
My Apad is brought here in the philippines. The ON light is yellow with some shades of green. (60%yellow-40%green)

I chose the option 23 or 27 but none of them still worked.

What would I do becoz the apad turn on but theres no display even if I plig in the charger and memory card with the "firmwareinstall" and "script".
Then even after some couple of minutes, when I press the ON button once, the LED turns OFF. And also, when I press it again, the LED turns on again. (but theres no display)

I had to leave it OFF overnight so the batteries will drain and can be turned ON again in the usual manner.

IS IT ALREADY BRICKED?

St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png
St_grn_sm.png

THE STORY HOW MY APAD HAD PROBLEMS

After I used my apad last night, I stored it in its box. (My apad has no damage overall, I bought it last December 10, 2011)
In the morning, I tried to use it, the loading screen appeared, but when I turned the Apad clockwise and then the screen became SHAKY and has STRIPES and then the display turned off but the apad is still ON. I reset it thru the HOLE in its side so the apad turn OFF.

Does resetting the apad thru the hole ERASE its ROM?

J

jimbo7630

As far as I know, and I am certainly no expert, the pin type reset will not erase your rom, but your tab does sound faulty.

paskuniag

May 14, 2011
Try to remod it. And list the specs when you report a problem here. They're located in the "About device" menu inside Settings, usually at the bottom.The tab may be physically damaged, but it may also be just the wrong mod that's making the screen go whacky.