Apps not compatible with tf101?

Grumsh

Jul 2, 2011
I am still new to th Android market and Android tablets in general, but is there a workaround to get none compatible apps to function?

Quite a few apps on the android market say "Your device is not compatible with this item". Netflix, Order & Chaos online, Zenonia 3. All are apps my tablet the tf101 should be able to handle quite easily. Is there a workaround or is this somethibg Android users just have to live with?

Thrawninioub

Jul 11, 2011
I am still new to th Android market and Android tablets in general, but is there a workaround to get none compatible apps to function?

Quite a few apps on the android market say "Your device is not compatible with this item". Netflix, Order & Chaos online, Zenonia 3. All are apps my tablet the tf101 should be able to handle quite easily. Is there a workaround or is this somethibg Android users just have to live with?

Same problem here, been trying to get loads of apps that others run perfectly, it just tells me it is not compatible...

Been posting all over the internet and can't find any answer to that.

rethanon

Sep 1, 2011
This has been bugging me for a while so I e-mailed one of the app developers - they've told me they think it's to do with the Adroid Market incorrectly identifying that the TF101 doesn't have GPS capabilities.

I've raised this with the Android Market developers and I'm waiting for a reply. Will let you know what they say!

polarisflyer

Sep 8, 2011
I have had the same problem with mine. I could not install Facebook nor Oovoo because it supposedly was not compatible. So i decided to sideload the apps, searched for the adk files,downloaded and installd them. They run ok, though not optimized for tablets...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk