Aptoide apps in Samsung Note 10.1

sabrieng16

Mar 4, 2013
Hi gents,

I am new member in this forum.

can anyone help me to install apks from aptiode market.

i installed aptiode in my samsung note 10.1 but when try to download some applications it is not working

many thanks for your help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Due to the country you are in some of the apps may not work. Have you been able to download them? Are you getting an error trying to install? You do have a Google account set up. yes?

sabrieng16

Mar 4, 2013
Welcome to the forum

Due to the country you are in some of the apps may not work. Have you been able to download them? Are you getting an error trying to install? You do have a Google account set up. yes?

many thanks for your response.

the aptoide market was working in my mobile very well which is andriod system (htc incredible 2) and i downloaded many apps.

in samsung galaxy note 10.1 i have a google account and i check the box off allowing to install apps from uknown sources but it is still not working for any apps from Aptoide. it seems that samsung inhibited to use any apps from Aptoide.

can you help me please.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
can you help me please.
Wish I could. I know it can be frustrating. Have you tried some of the other third party app providers? Besides the fact that one is a phone and one is a tablet there must be an explanation. Since your phone may be downloading over cellular and the tablet over WiFi, if that's the case I would look at possible router blocking or a firewall. If they are both using the WiFi for apps I'm lost. ;)

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Some apps may not be compatible with the NOTE's hardware.

Douvie.