archos 80 titanium or colbalt?

Discussion in 'Archos Tablets' started by cookoospite, Jun 4, 2013.

1. cookoospite

cookoospite Member

Hi, after looking around I've decided to get one of these tablets but not sure which one to get. Would very much appreciate user views. What are the differences between them apart from the HDMI port?

Is there a way to connect the cobalt to the TV? Buying a tablet primarily to watch catch up and stream films. So I would want to do this.

If there's not much between them and there is a way to connect cobalt to TV I'd probably go for that as it's cheaper in the uk at the moment.

2. merkurie

merkurie Member

Hi - this may not be any help but I bought the Archos 97 Carbon. The price was, $100 less msrp plus it read like a dream tablet .....16gb , 32gb sdhc, USB port for more media space, mini HDMI, android 4.0.3, two cameras, two speakers, 9.7" screen.......like WOW ,,,! I GOT IT AND THE USER MANUAL IS 8 pages of pictures showing the specs and that is it! The tech support is fast but evaded my 2nd question which is the biggest problem I am having. All that space but EVERYTHING downloads to the internal SD and it has reached capacity already. Hopefully I will figure out. With some help here how to ACCESS THE EXTERNAL SDHC. And USB 8gb Flash that came with. To this day they both remain empty and APP2SD app DOES NOT HELP with this particular unique setup. NEXUS7 doesn't have an SD I understand? Maybe this is why. Google mayhav some issues with SD. That's my input. If I figure this all out I will have one SWEET tablet but until then...... good luck Merkurie