Asus Eee Pad shipping - over 300,000 units!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009

To say that the Asus Eee Pad has been an overwhelming success would be an understatement. They've been unable to produce the devices fast enough to keep up with demand. But, they've knocked out a huge batch to send out so they should be a bit easier to find. They've shipped over 300,000 units recently and should fill the channel with an adequate supply, at least in the short term. If you've been keeping track, that's over 700,000 units sold in 3 months.

As always, if you are interested in the Asus Transformer / Asus Eee Pad Transformer -- we have a number of options available to you:

AndroidTablets.net - Asus Eee Pad Transformer Forum
Dedicated Site - Asus Transformer Forum

dbljackson

Jan 12, 2011
Hopefully if they shipped 300k then at least 50k will be good and not have to be returned.

I would really like to get one of these but I am not interested in beta testing something
I am going to have to pay to send in for service.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Hopefully if they shipped 300k then at least 50k will be good and not have to be returned.

I would really like to get one of these but I am not interested in beta testing something
I am going to have to pay to send in for service.

Technically, they've already shipped 400,000 units, this puts it to over 700,000.