auto rotate

tljmpr2011

Mar 16, 2013
My tablet auto rotate is slow is this normal? My battery does not last as long as it says it should is it ok to use a car charger while on the road

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum, The best solution for a tablet acting up as yours is would probably be a factory reset. Not an easy thing to decide to do but ultimately a good solution for just about every problem. When you say car charger, I think your best bet would be a cigarette lighter to AC converter. They're relatively inexpensive. That way you use the charger your tablet came with and you can't make much of a mistake with the voltage.

Oct 10, 2011
Battery power is dependent on several aspects of actual use. Processor usage: I can read a book or PDF magazine for 8 hours while a high action game only nets me 3 hours. Screen brightness can gobble up power so always adjust it to the lowest setting for your current environment. GPS and WiFi are energy consuming radios and should always be turned off when not in use. There are battery managing apps but I find my manual adjustments to settings tend to work better at getting the most out of a full charge.