battery

myonlymeara

Mar 25, 2012
Why is my samsung galaxy tab p1000 drains from 100 to 0 but when i open it again it turns out to be 50 then after a while it will turn off again and it wont open, i need to charge it again up to 100?

What is happening?

Ben_J_H

May 6, 2012
You can try battery calibration app or just go in and delete the files. I think the app is easier. But none of this works if you dont have a root.

Sent from my XOOM 2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
myonlymeara said:
Why is my samsung galaxy tab p1000 drains from 100 to 0 but when i open it again it turns out to be 50 then after a while it will turn off again and it wont open, i need to charge it again up to 100?

What is happening?

I had a similar problem with my wifi galaxy tab 7. What I did was charge it until it would turn on, set screen timeout to never then loop a video and let it run until it shuts down, then fully charge. I ran this cycle twice and all seemed back to normal. Hope this helps.

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
I have a similar problem with my Freelander PD20. I've tried the full recharge cycle several times, but it has not made any difference. The vendor has agreed to send me a replacement battery, but I'm still waiting, and with the holiday in China this week, it looks like I get to wait some more. I'm really wondering if the battery is bad, or maybe the charging/battery management circuitry on the mainboard. However, hearing about similar problems on different make tablets makes me wonder if it's calibration problems or really a bunch of bad batteries. (My tablet did this from the first day I received it.)