BB Price Matched my S7 Purchased in November - YMMV

PhillyBill

Jan 31, 2011
I purchased my S7 on January 12th after extensive research at various forums. IMHO, this is the best android tablet for the price at 299 US, especially now, considering that it will be getting Froyo soon. I have been loving this device for a couple weeks before i noticed this thread about the sale price. Ran to BB the moments after I saw this thread, I remember BB telling my the return period was only 14 days for this device. I went in store and they confirmed same. Then I politely stated that the return policy specifies 14 days for desktops and note books only, it does not state tablets, netbooks, media players and a host of other electronics they sell, its 30 days for everything else. The clerk said "sir, you are absolutely right, let me go get someone to process this credit right away" and that is exactly what they did. Got 54 bucks back based on reading this forum so I thank you. Also, based on threads on this site, I was able to confirm Froyo, find some nice case options and a charger. I thank you all for putting together this site, as a sign of my appreciation, I decided to join this site, only a guest at the other forums. P.S. paying only 249 for this beauty makes it a steal (way better then a rooted Nook Color).