Best Deal on Bargain ($125 or less) Tablet Strictly For Accessing Internet

specialkd24

Jan 22, 2013
I know there are a lot of threads here and I'm new, but I was hoping instead of looking through thousands of pages, I could post and someone could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for the best value (i.e. cheap) tablet that works well simply for accessing the internet. I would prefer an 8-10 inch touchscreen with wifi.

I need to buy 4-6 for something work-related, we just need to keep our costs down.

I don't care about any other features besides being able to get online. I just don't want to buy one that will die after one use (I know "you get what you pay for"), and there are so many out there, I would hoping you all could help. This is not even a product that would be used daily, just every month or so at events.

Any tips in poinitng me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
In that price range there are a lot of decent 7" tablets, but practically none in a larger screen size. The screen itself is the most expensive part of the tablet. my Zeki 7" retails at $139 but you can find it at Kmart and Sears and Best Buy for $89... but the 10" model retails at $259 and they are a lot harder to find as well.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I know there are a lot of threads here and I'm new, but I was hoping instead of looking through thousands of pages, I could post and someone could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for the best value (i.e. cheap) tablet that works well simply for accessing the internet. I would prefer an 8-10 inch touchscreen with wifi.

I need to buy 4-6 for something work-related, we just need to keep our costs down.

I don't care about any other features besides being able to get online. I just don't want to buy one that will die after one use (I know "you get what you pay for"), and there are so many out there, I would hoping you all could help. This is not even a product that would be used daily, just every month or so at events.

Any tips in poinitng me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Hi specialkd2, welcome to the forum!
for a 8 inch tablet, you can take a look at the Onda V812, and for 10 inch tablet, the Ainol Novo 10 Hero and Pipo M1 are both good choices. you can find more in our site. welcome! :)