Blank white screen

trackcoach13

Mar 17, 2012
I have a vizio tablet. This morning it was working ok (was a little sluggish and kicking me out of google music). Went to use it tonight and it has a blank white screen. I have tried different things that have been posted on here such as holding down both volume buttons and the power button at the same time. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Would like to be able to use my tablet again.

Thanks

Zina_berry

Dec 5, 2011
Call vizio support and have them walk you through the steps. If it doesn't work they may just send you a new one. That's what they did for me.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Hi, Returning it sounds good if it is not to late for them to take it back. Not sure if this will help you or even if you want to attempt to take it apart but every tablet i have bought it was the cable from the digitizer that was loose and once i reconnected the cable and placed a small piece of tape over the connection the problem was resolved" If you should decide to accept this challange, just go to youtube on your pc and type in how to teardown Vizio Vtab 1008 and you will find it there.
Hope this helps somewhat.