dropped vizio- white screen help!

mzwhite

Jan 9, 2012
I have a vizio tablet 8inch. The tablet slipped out my hand and the bottom hit the floor. The screen did not crack but about 1/4 of the screen is now white & the right hand corner is black. Looks like glass inside the screen cracked. I called vizio & basically they could not help me. They do not fix tablets only replace the parts. I have no idea what to do. I've been calling diff places & no one fixes tablets. I just got my vizio for Christmas. I'm devasted. It still works except for the bottom part that is white on the screen. It covers practically the whole keyboard when typing. I live in bklyn ny. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

mzwhite

Jan 9, 2012
Yes it was but it was purchased from amazon.com if that makes a difference.

elektros

Jan 5, 2012
Dropped my Cruz and cracked the screen. The cracks have spread, but everything works and the whole screen is visible, if cracked. I suppose I'm lucky. I keep wondering how long it will keep working, though. I'd only had it about a month as well. I guess I will hang as long as it works or until I can afford one of the new models with Ice Cream Sandwich (which aren't being sold yet AFAIK).