Bluetooth working in coby 7024 !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

alozs

Jul 25, 2011
guys talk, I found a firmware compatible with our Bluetooth doongle Kyros that works, follow the link below ...:D:D:D
is c8lean v1.0
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

now I need your help to make the camera work and the volume buttons and side work in v0.41 which is equal here in the forum ...

ps: android version 2.3.1
kernel 2.6.35.7

sorry for my english
translated by google ...=)

yikzu

Apr 12, 2011
What dongle are u using? what brand? or does it work with any kind?

Que tipo de dongle estas usando? que marca? no hablo portugues... español si...

harrystruman

Jun 15, 2011
It'w working for me too

Im using Gingerbread, another ROM, not made for our kobys, and I plugged in my EMTEC bluetooth USB adapter, and works. I even configured my wii remote to work with the system.

See U.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
It'w working for me too

Im using Gingerbread, another ROM, not made for our kobys, and I plugged in my EMTEC bluetooth USB adapter, and works. I even configured my wii remote to work with the system.

See U.

Really got to look into this.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

yikzu

Apr 12, 2011
Did you get gingerbread firmware to work perfectly? Volume buttons and all? And if you did what steps did you follow jeje

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
#harrystruman

Which rom are you using? Could you give me information?
This rom is the same for 7024 Kyros? It has many bug? What is your assessment?

Put the link to downlod for us. Thank you.

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
#Alozs

He left the 1.1 version of this ROM there, I tested here but did not really like naum Oo.

If you find some very unstable for our 7024, let me know okay?

See ya.

Google tradutor :D

alozs

Jul 25, 2011
It'w working for me too

See U.

@ harrystruman
which rom are you using??
you have the download link?
the side buttons work?

Last edited:

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
#Alozs

Cara você consegue ativar transferencia de arquivos pelo cabo usb de cel pra cel? Pq antes no meu dava, mas agora nessa rom n sei onde ativar.

Alguma ideia?

Sent from my Coby Kyros MID 7024 using Android Tablet Forum

harrystruman

Jun 15, 2011
Hello there, sorry not being able to answer before, but lately I haven't got much time to screw around with the coby.

As of now I'm using C8lean 1.1 with modifications. First of all, camera stopped working and I haven't been able to make it work again to this date. Side buttons (Volume) do not work, but I haven't tested the solution to this given in some forum.

The "other" side buttons (Search, back, menu...) work, and home too. For this to work we have to make a couple modifications:

1) Use C8lean 1.1 files but use the zImage and zImage.debug files from C8lean 0.70. This should give you working buttons.

2)Still, HOME acts as "back" by default. In order to fix this, take the folders I have posted here (keys.zip) and copy and overwrite INSIDE the utv210_root.tgz in C8lean 1.1 (or the firm you are using) in \system\usr

Use 7zip to modify the tgz in windows. Winrar opens it but doesn't do the trick.

The rest is flash the "blended" firm and that should give you working buttons from the start.

See U.

Attachments

• $keys.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 390

alozs

Jul 25, 2011
Hello there, sorry not being able to answer before, but lately I haven't got much time to screw around with the coby.

As of now I'm using C8lean 1.1 with modifications. First of all, camera stopped working and I haven't been able to make it work again to this date. Side buttons (Volume) do not work, but I haven't tested the solution to this given in some forum.

The "other" side buttons (Search, back, menu...) work, and home too. For this to work we have to make a couple modifications:

1) Use C8lean 1.1 files but use the zImage and zImage.debug files from C8lean 0.70. This should give you working buttons.

2)Still, HOME acts as "back" by default. In order to fix this, take the folders I have posted here (keys.zip) and copy and overwrite INSIDE the utv210_root.tgz in C8lean 1.1 (or the firm you are using) in \system\usr

Use 7zip to modify the tgz in windows. Winrar opens it but doesn't do the trick.

The rest is flash the "blended" firm and that should give you working buttons from the start.

See U.

thank you friendddddddddddddddddd what we were expecting .... my congratulations !!!!!!!

alozs

Jul 25, 2011
I am a little discouraged with this rom, the HDMI output does not work, the sound gets more video does not, does anyone have any idea what can be??

Incaico

Jul 6, 2011
Hello there, sorry not being able to answer before, but lately I haven't got much time to screw around with the coby.As of now I'm using C8lean 1.1 with modifications. First of all, camera stopped working and I haven't been able to make it work again to this date. Side buttons (Volume) do not work, but I haven't tested the solution to this given in some forum.The "other" side buttons (Search, back, menu...) work, and home too. For this to work we have to make a couple modifications:1) Use C8lean 1.1 files but use the zImage and zImage.debug files from C8lean 0.70. This should give you working buttons.2)Still, HOME acts as "back" by default. In order to fix this, take the folders I have posted here (keys.zip) and copy and overwrite INSIDE the utv210_root.tgz in C8lean 1.1 (or the firm you are using) in \system\usrUse 7zip to modify the tgz in windows. Winrar opens it but doesn't do the trick.The rest is flash the "blended" firm and that should give you working buttons from the start.See U.
I love C8LEAN v.1.1 but i don't have a menu button on any app. HELP!!
Did what HarrySTruman suggested and I got my Menu button back! Took a while to shut down but it eventually did. Only problem is that screen, in auto rotate, will be 180 degrees off!! What went wrong?

Last edited: