buying a Chinese tablet?

jethro96

Oct 4, 2012
It's my first time buying a tablet. I am looking at:
MeiYing Android 4.0.4 Dual Core 9.7
I am worried about buying a tablet from china and whether it would be able to update software like flash and be fully compatible with the Google play market.
Another thing that worries me is i cant find any reviews anywhere for it and i cant even find a website for the company.
I plan to use this tablet for everyday use and will be looking into software and game development for the Google play market. is this a good device to test gave dev on?
As it is currently on sale for an amazing price for the specs (if they are true) I am thinking about buying this tablet but would like to hear your opinion and advice on my situation
-cheers.

D

Dawnstar

It's my first time buying a tablet. I am looking at:
MeiYing Android 4.0.4 Dual Core 9.7
I am worried about buying a tablet from china and whether it would be able to update software like flash and be fully compatible with the Google play market.
Another thing that worries me is i cant find any reviews anywhere for it and i cant even find a website for the company.
I plan to use this tablet for everyday use and will be looking into software and game development for the Google play market. is this a good device to test gave dev on?
As it is currently on sale for an amazing price for the specs (if they are true) I am thinking about buying this tablet but would like to hear your opinion and advice on my situation
-cheers.

Hello;)

Because you can't find any reviews or the company on that tablet it could be a Cheap one!. But there are many good name Chinese tablets on the market today You could buy tablets from Ebay or Amazon if you like. If i was you keep searching the websites for one and try to look for the company website if any, Sometimes if it has a amazing price it could be they are trying to get rid of it quicky but that's not always the case in some Chinese tablets.

Here are two name Chinese tablet i know Yuandao & Cube

You can look here
Android Tablet PC - MID Android Tablet PC - Buy Cheap Android Tablet PC Online Shop from China. UK Android

And here
Cheap Affordable Android Tablet PC - buy-android-tablet.co.uk

About the flash 11 it works on my tab but you can't upgade it anymore, i have BBC iplayer and BBC media player, YouTube all working

I got a Chinese tablet called the Cube U30GT-H from ebay, at first my tab had Chinese apps on it that was all gone when i update to Jelly Bean English v1.06:D

I hope that help you if i have helped you can you Thanks me.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
Check out some of our tablets from China on our website they're pretty cool.

also, we have a store in the UK in Slough (see 'about us') you can come in and play with the tablets and see which one is best!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi jethro96, if you're finding a large screen dual-core tablet, then i'd suggest you to take a look at the Pipo M3, it's instock in our site for $219.90 shipped, here's the video review for Pipo M3:
welcome to order! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ullulie

Oct 16, 2012
This Chinese brand is popular in China.If you are still hesitating,you can visit Ankaka or Chinavasion.These two are professional China wholesalers offering new electronics ,especially android tablets.