Can anyone suggest a low cost tablet for 4 year old and 11 year old?

ellandry

Sep 26, 2011
I'm wondering if any of the knock off ones would be OK? Will be used for educational games, drawing etc. So just need wifi and camera isn't important

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Teatime

Nov 2, 2011
For the 4-year-old, Leapfrog has a tablet with educational games for $99. Not sure for the "tween." I think they're too young for an adult one but I'm sure few people share my sentiment. Folks need to consider that predators love the fact that kids have mobile devices with Wi-Fi that they can use anywhere but, especially, away from their parents.

ellandry

Sep 26, 2011
Yeah I tested the leapfrog one and its a joke at 99 bucks. My 4 year uses my iconia a500 with ease but I don't want to spend that much

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah I tested the leapfrog one and its a joke at 99 bucks. My 4 year uses my iconia a500 with ease but I don't want to spend that much

Hello ellandry, you can have a look at our Android Tablet PC
hope you can find a real cost-effective tablets in our site, and enjoy your online tablet buying...

atfkbattrick

Dec 1, 2011
Hello, Just wanted to let you know incase you haven't found one yet, I got my 5 year old and 9 year old the google epad for like 60.00 if you watch sales. they will be getting them for christmas. It has a camera and is wifi capable. Mine will be used for educational as well. They like to take my phone and use it, So i thought this would be better for them.