Cannot get Amazon App Store Apps to Download

BambooTiger

May 4, 2011
I have downloaded the Amazon App store on my Pandigital 7 inch White and all seems to work well until I try to download apps. It shows a "download in progress" but it doesn't complete. Any advice would be appreciated.

MigSerr

May 6, 2011
I'm having the same problem with the my R70E200, black. at the end of the download I get that app could not download to this Phone

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Enable the option to download apps from unverified sources or whatever in the settings.

BambooTiger

May 4, 2011
Thank you for the suggestion but I have the Novel set to allow install of non-Market applications.
The apps start to install but never complete.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Ah. Some tablets just do not have the processor or the right hardware to use certain apps. I would check around the novel forum and see if you have a "good" enough tablet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Apr 26, 2011
Unfortunatly, the black ereaders (the original 2GB and the QVC) have only an android version 1.5. The google android market needs ver 1.6 or higher to work. However, SlideME market allows direct download.

The Black 2GB model has a firmware update that gives you a loader for the SlideME market. It also checks to see if your PDN can run the app before the download. (REMEMBER to save your current apps and files [eBooks etc.] BEFORE doing the update.)

My 4GB QVC model cannot use the SlideME market app.

Apr 26, 2011
Ah. Some tablets just do not have the processor or the right hardware to use certain apps. I would check around the novel forum and see if you have a "good" enough tablet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

If you know nothing of the PDN then why are you responding to this thread.

[Unless you just like to brag at the expense of someone having trouble.]

Yes it's got a slower CPU. It was intended as an eBook reader with other multimedia abilities. It's a blessing that it works as a Tablet as well as it does.

Phenom28083

Jan 4, 2012
I had this problem at first....then i installed my SD Card and the apps started to download.....hope this helps.....

jerallen

Jan 10, 2012
@Phenom28083 and BambooTiger- did simply plugging in an SD card in the external slot solve the issue? I am at work right now and cannot try, but I am very curious- especially since other (non-amazon) apps loaded to the internal card and function fine.

kattie00

Jan 26, 2012
The same thing is happening to me. I did it from amazon and now its not working. i guess there is something wrong with the installation process.

VSTHOLE

Jul 3, 2012
I also have the Pandigital White. I was having the EXACT same issue and googled for answers. I found this thread and want to let anyone know, when they stumble upon this in the future that YES!! inserting an SD card takes care of the problem INSTANTLY! Awesome!