cannot play FPS game properly!?

felixaco

Jul 17, 2011
I'm a new user of S7 with android 2.2. I found that the multi-touch function is strange when I played FPS games such as N.O.V.A.. I cannot control the direction and aim at the same time even when 2 fingers are separately touching on the screen. I tried several games with the same result. The same game that I played with my motorola Defy (also claims 2 multi-touch points) has not the same problem.

The multi-touch function on website, map and other games such as angry bird is normal.

Would anyone please help solve this problem? Thank you!

dannystppls

Jul 26, 2011
I'm a new user of S7 with android 2.2. I found that the multi-touch function is strange when I played FPS games such as N.O.V.A.. I cannot control the direction and aim at the same time even when 2 fingers are separately touching on the screen. I tried several games with the same result. The same game that I played with my motorola Defy (also claims 2 multi-touch points) has not the same problem.

The multi-touch function on website, map and other games such as angry bird is normal.

Would anyone please help solve this problem? Thank you!

If u have the s7 version with a capacitive touch screen it probably is a kernel that does not support multitouch. I have te same problem xD Im still searching for a compatible kernel :S