Can't buy fruit ninja in the market :(

darkenedaura

Mar 10, 2011
For some reason the market sees fruit ninja in australian dollars and converts the $1.17 USD to $1.19 AUD and then says my credit card is invalid. My credit card works just fine to buy SetCPU and some other US friendly apps... anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I don't know how to fix the currency issue, but I can offer a substitute. Search ninja kaka on the market. Its free, so you won't have to worry about pesky currency issues.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Are you using a prepaid credit card? I am and it would not take it when I tried to buy Doodle Jump.

darkenedaura

Mar 10, 2011
Ill try ninja kaka out :) Im just using a regular old american express... seems to work okay for most stuff just not this :(

mkm1126

Mar 13, 2011
I was also using AE, but what I realized is it only worked for apps sold via us. Anything that had to convert currency it wouldn't work. If you can add a visa or mastercard to your account, you should be good.

darkenedaura

Mar 10, 2011
I was also using AE, but what I realized is it only worked for apps sold via us. Anything that had to convert currency it wouldn't work. If you can add a visa or mastercard to your account, you should be good.

That solved the problem!! Thank you so much :D