Cant connect to internet with my tablet

sydborn

Sep 18, 2011
i got this tablet android version 2.2 ,kernel version 2.6.32.9-default,build number generic-eng2.2 froyo ver1.5.1-20110708.95253,model number -wondermedia wm8650.
I cant seem to connect to internet through wifi or a modem it keeps telling me out of range and when it do connect is just for five mins on wifi.If i want to connect through a dongo it keeps asking me for device number and am in ireland my mobile carrier say they dont know what that means.please can anyone help me out of this?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello sydborn, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your question to the WonderMedia Based section of the forum. That's where the folks who have your particular tablet are located. I think you're more likely to find someone who can help you there.

Bannion

Sep 20, 2011
I seem to have the same problem, in UK with a BT dongle. My MID Tabtech MO10S 2.2 Android is WonderMedia WM 8650 and I cannot quite see how to install the dongle. I have a BT Business Mobile Broadband Number and a serial number for its SIM card... when I select 3g the tablet asks me four things (name, password, number, identity or something like that). What number goes where? And if I go on by WiFi, it finds a strong signal on BT OpenZone, says that it is connected - but the Browser says that every page I want (e.g. Google) is not available. It offers two or three Browsers e.g. Dolphin or Firefly... which is best? I got the machine via Amazon, it really seems to be a brilliant wee device but I must be doing something wrong and I only bought it to get on line whilst out and about.