Can't open Google Mail account or Market to start Fix..TNT GHarmony v1.2.

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
I followed the steps to set up my already existing Google account. Said "Phone may not be provisioned for data services"..therefore I could not begin step one of Market fix either because it wont begin to load and asks me for my Google account information. Sorry for starting so many threads...Thank you in advance for posting a reply that may lead to the awakening of this sleeping G beast:)

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
Just re-set WiFi connection and it worked...You're that dude Fuganater:) Thanks Bro!!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I was gonna reply and say reboot and see what happens but good deal!

paulwayne

Feb 20, 2011
Hello, my name is Paulwayne and I purchased a ViewSonic G-Tablet last week and it is a superb Android tablet. I downloaded the latest TNT update, Adobe Flash Player, and Adobe Reader without any problems. I'm able to view my Hotmail email account through Goggle. However, when I try to open a PDF file contained in an email I receive a message stating that my security settings will not permit this file to be opened. I also cannot open .XLS and .DOC files contained in my emails and cannot open up any attached web links. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? This causes my Hotmail to freeze. I did not set my email account through the ViewSonic link. Is there a security setting I must change or do I need to use the ViewSonic Email button on the dashboard to set up my Hotmail account? Any help would be appreciated? Thanks, Paulwayne.

paulwayne

Feb 20, 2011
Hello, my name is Paulwayne and I purchased a ViewSonic G-Tablet last week and it is a superb Android tablet. I downloaded the latest TNT update, Adobe Flash Player, and Adobe Reader without any problems. I'm able to view my Hotmail email account through Goggle. However, when I try to open a PDF file contained in an email I receive a message stating that my security settings will not permit this file to be opened. I also cannot open .XLS and .DOC files contained in my emails and cannot open up any attached web links. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? This causes my Hotmail to freeze. I did not set my email account through the ViewSonic link. Is there a security setting I must change or do I need to use the ViewSonic Email button on the dashboard to set up my Hotmail account? Any help would be appreciated? Thanks, Paulwayne.