Can't Use Camera

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
i installed adb in my laptop. then i typed adb shell it says device not found.

//edit. ok vampirefo. i'll try that. thanks for all your help.

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
it says on my tablet 'usb debugging connected'
ok i will not mess with vold.fstab
i know how to factory reset and install the zip file.

but how to 'boot into recovery'

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
first thing to do is to boot into recovery? anyone who knows how i could do that.

factory reset is settings>>backup and reset>>under personal data factory reset right?

then install is about tablet>>system updates>>install system update from internal right??

i just don't want to commit a mistake with my tablet again.. and hope this could restore my camera problem. thanks for the patience :eek:

Last edited:

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
this is the result:

$coby.png

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Doesn't sound like you did anything right, impatient people are their worst enemies. Let's see did you install cw recovery? My guess no. Did you make a backup? My guess no. Did you get adb working and post the info I requested? No. Ok seeing all of the no's why did you go ahead and flash anything.

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
vampirefo. thanks for the patient. it is ok now. camera works. can open pictures in the gallery. just wanna try and test wifi connectivity. sorry for being a headache :eek:
million thanks to you and traveller. this is a really good forum. thumbs up! so happy and many thanks!!! hope you won't stop helping especially newbies like me.

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
by the way.what is LOST.DIR i found in my sd card? is it important?? i mean can i delete this?

Last edited:

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
ok i won't take a risk anymore. million thanks traveller! thanks for the patience, too.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
vampirefo. thanks for the patient. it is ok now. camera works. can open pictures in the gallery. just wanna try and test wifi connectivity. sorry for being a headache :eek:
million thanks to you and traveller. this is a really good forum. thumbs up! so happy and many thanks!!! hope you won't stop helping especially newbies like me.

Ok, good now please don't make anymore changes to your tablet, it will not like this, :p

Just enjoy your tablet, don't make any more changes to it, the 8048 is a nice tablet, it can't do what the 8042 can do. Hopefully you now understand your tablet is a 8048, and any tip, trick posted for the 8042 will damage your tablet.

sirpercy

Dec 23, 2012
sir i can't connect to the internet through wi-fi..what could be the problem?i tried to reboot but nothing happen.