Case

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
What case did you buy and where did you get it from?

I'm accident prone so I need my new toy protected. I've dropped my Kindle three or four times but it has always been in a case so thankfully it still works.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

JNguyen

Jun 18, 2011
i use belkn slim folio case. its not really atTractive looking but its the thinnest i found.. bought it at best buy

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
I also went with the Belkin because it was all taht was offered at Best Buy...but it feels like an adapted IPAD case and does not show off the thinness of the Tab. I am seariously thinking about going with one of these...they are extremely thin and look great. A little pricey but looks so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :cool:

Galaxy Tab - Samsung - Tablets

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2011
i use belkn slim folio case. its not really atTractive looking but its the thinnest i found.. bought it at best buy

I like how the color matches my gray one and the blue matches the theme of the Tab.
After having leather covers for my ipad I'm really enjoying the minimalistic feel of the Belkin cover. My only complaint is it isn't quite as stiff as my wifes ipad equivalent

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

lithium1330

Apr 23, 2011
Does anyone know where you can get the Samsung case. I can't find it anywhere.

Samsung.com is the only place that sells it - I searched high and low. I posted a 20% off coupon code on another thread... and brings the price to $47+ tax and shipping. It's still not the cheapest case, but based on videos, etc I've seen... it's the only case without bulk. I ordered my Saturday and should be here by end of week.

hello

Aug 9, 2011
I AM USING THIS ONE WITH FREE STYLUS
Black Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 AND GIFT | eBay
$th_12345.jpg

slamorte

Aug 21, 2011
I got the official Samsung "book cover case" at the Verizon store. It's got some quirks, but very sleek and sophisticated.

Jensgt

Aug 28, 2011
Is there any difference between the wifi case and the 4G case? I found a galaxy tab case online and it said "not compatible with the 4G"...but they both look the same what is the difference?

sunwest

Sep 16, 2011
I bou8ght the Belkin case recommended by Best Buy where I bought my 10.1. It's fine except the cutout for the rear facing camera is not big enough. It partially blocks any photos taken by the camera.

richgray5

Dec 1, 2011
Anyone know of a case that allows you to prop up the tab while having it plugged in? Having the port where it is seems like a fatal design flaw. I know it sounds petty but I may have to return my Galaxy if I cant find a case that is well designed that allows this.