Cases and Silicon Covers for Onda Tablets

asjohnston3

Oct 10, 2012
I kept taking my tablet out of the faux leather case I had to use it so I bought a silicon cover for my 811 from Aliexpress. All the cut-outs are in the right place and the overall fit and finish is good. 10.99 & 3.00 for shipping. It took 12 days to reach me. It does have an extra cut-out in the back for a camera so I think it may have originally been made for a different Onda tablet but i don't really consider that a problem. The same store has a silicon cover for a 971 & a 712. If you do a little looking there, you can find cases or covers for just about all of the Onda tablets.

( do a search for Original Silicone Case for Onda 801 - 811)

$IMAG0213.jpg$IMAG0212.jpg

Last edited:

asjohnston3

Oct 10, 2012
I have one as well. I trimmed a 1/8" thick foam sheet to put behind it to keep it snug. BTW, I just downloaded Duke Nukem 3D from Google Play. It's a Hoot!

vortgrenade4

Nov 14, 2012
so you mean the case that I bought doesn't really fit in? The only games I have on my v712 are subway surfer, critical portable strike (the best game I've ever played) and dead trigger (great game also). I like 2k13 but it kind a lags on my tablet. I always look at google play under Staff picks for tablet but there is no games that I'm interested with.