charging the cube u9 gt

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by omertavi, Oct 12, 2011.

1. omertavi

omertavi Member

Tablet / Device:
    cube u9 gt
    hi,

Hope you can help me. I just bought last week a cube u9 gt in Beijing. On my way home to the Philippines, I used it until the battery drained. When I was already back home, I tried to charge it but the unit doesnt charge. I tried the charger I bought with the unit but it did not charge. It goes on only fora few seconds. I tried to charge with the USB port. It does not charge but goes on longer for a while but it turns off immediately. I tried to charge it for four hours. It does not work. What should I do? Is there a place here in the Philippines where I can consult just in case? Please help me. Thank you

opmertavi

2. chow78

chow78 Member

Tablet / Device:
    UGT SCube
    Hi, I have the same exact problem as you and have not managed to find a solution. Pls let me know if you have found a solution, Thanks.

3. eclipse

eclipse Member

You need a seperate charger that plugs in next to the headphone jack. It is 5 volt center positive

4. amrshrk

amrshrk Member

Tablet / Device:
    Cube U9 GT_S
    Hi there
    I have the same or even worse, my U9 is not responding at all, not by the charger, not by the USB. What do you think happened?? or what to do??