C'Mon Xoom Early Adopters - Where Are Ya!

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
It makes no sense that there were far more posts per day on the Xoom pre-launch then there have been since it was launched on Thursday - what's the verdict people?

lansing786

Feb 27, 2011
Its because everyone is too busy playing with the xoom they just got and haven't had the time to post anything about it. I like the xoom, but I think I will love it after a software update that include flash. I had no idea how flash dependent I was until I bought this thing.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

pikapp168

Jan 20, 2011
its not that great. wait for the wifi only version. its not worth $800. ill probably returning it and getting the ipad 2. buggy, freeze ups, apps force close, no flash yet, no memory card support yet, no apps, laggy, and other various issues. trust me wait.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Its because everyone is too busy playing with the xoom they just got and haven't had the time to post anything about it. I like the xoom, but I think I will love it after a software update that include flash. I had no idea how flash dependent I was until I bought this thing.

No... its because they are all in the store returning their overpriced xoom.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Wow that's funny actaully

lansing786

Feb 27, 2011
Xoom is over priced? Interesting . I only paid $599 for mine. How much is a 32 gb open source I-pad with 4g, SD card slot, dual core processor, 10.1 inch screen, and a gig of ram. Im unable to find the price for it.... maybe because its not available??? I'm sure I pad 2 will have all of that for 600 bucks, right? All I'm saying is xoom and other anroid tablets are a great alternative to the pot-heads touch screen. Btw, no force closes, freezes, or problems yet except with Bluetooth keyboard causing an abnormal reboot if a connect and reconnect it over and over. (Because it goes to sleep if I don't push a key for a period of time). Anyone else have this problem?

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
The first person had it right.to busy playing with the xoom.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom using Android Forum App

kris7047th

Mar 9, 2011
Not taking mine back! Keep in mind that you get what you pay for. iPad with the 3G was about the same price for the Xoom at Verizon. I happen to like Android options and freedoms better than Apple.

definitely an addiction that I enjoy .. haha