Coby 8024 and utilizes some features of it.

maneiro

Jun 26, 2011
Coby Tablet 8024 Acquired by the way is the first I have and do not know anything about the Utilisation of the same I doubt if anyone can help me I am very grateful.

1 = The ability to copy / paste text or a page and transfer to the google translator
and translate the message or page faser is possible with the tablet and how to proceed.

2 = In Windows put on the toolbar google translator and it automatically translates the page and the web as possible in the Coby Tablet phase him.

3 = When sending mail it is possible to add an attachment in the same Coby Tablet8024

4 = Is there a general tutorial step by step to install the Android Market on Coby Tablet8024

Looking forward to help / advice Thanks in advance.
Hugs Luis Carlos

Last edited by a moderator:

marilia

Apr 19, 2011
Maneiro

I think you should write in english, otherwise they will remove you from the forums... I got a warning from the moderator about that, so beware!!!!

maneiro

Jun 26, 2011
Maneiro

I think you should write in english, otherwise they will remove you from the forums... I got a warning from the moderator about that, so beware!!!!
Marilia, I'm sorry, but I can not read or speak in English have been able to communicate with the Forum through the translation of Google Chrome from English to PortugueseBrazil.
Hope I'm not committing any irregularity, so I imagine I would be very sad if I withdraw from the forum, because it has helped me a lot.
Hugs Luis Carlos

Last edited by a moderator: