coby kryos internet tablet

searls67

Dec 19, 2011
im trying to figure out how to get adobe flash player on here and everywhere i go it says i dont have premission its running adroid os can some
one please help me :mad: Can someone tell me where to go to get the adobe for this coby internet tablet please

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi searls67, welcome to Android Tablets. It's nice you decided to become a member of the forum and join us here. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Tablets section to try and get some help for you. In the meantime, please reply to this post and tell us as much as you can about your tablet. There are lots of different models and the answer to your question will probably depend on which one you have. Good luck!

mg2018

Nov 7, 2011
Which model ? what is the android? 2.1 ? 2.2 ? 2.3 ? dont get frustrated., or think you are with a tablet now that cannot have adobe flash.
There are good pointers on youtube if you type in on their search line, your exact model . Also there is more we can do to help you, but we need the model and android version to go further. But its not a disaster just yet.