coby kyros 8120 cannot figure

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by niecyt, Jan 31, 2012.

1. niecyt

niecyt Member

Tablet / Device:
    coby kyros
    Ok,I just got this tsblet, really does't come with much info. Every time I try to download any app sit says that there is no Android device associated with it? I am totally lost! All I want is maps and a voice recognition app so I canse voice commands. Help?

2. lfom

lfom Senior Member Developer

As far as I know, 8120 doesn't come with Android Market installed. So the easiest as most secure way to download apps is installing a 3rd party apps market like GetJar, 1Mobile or Amazon's. Simply visit their website using the browser on your tablet, download and install their market app.

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello NiecyT, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you became a member of the forum. I can't give you any better advice than my friend lfom already has. If you have any additional problems or questions regarding your tablet, the Coby Generation 2 forum would be the best place to post them. That's where to folks who know your tablet best can usually be found. Just click the link and you'll be there. Good luck!