Coby Kyros Mid 7016 (mid 7016-4g, etc.) Google apps, rooting news, etc.

ladulce

Dec 24, 2011
Any idea why I can't download the 4share files to kyros 7016? It says 'starting download', then nothing else. Then, in downloads area, it just says failed..... Help? Thanks.

WTFaCOOKIE

Jan 3, 2012
i want the regular andriod market how do i get it can anyone help me its my first tablet but can get the stuff i want cuz the market sucks nuts so CAN ANYONE HELP ?????

JEBtheGamer

Jan 18, 2012
Hello, I am a Coby Kyros MID7016 user. I would like to know if there is any way I can receive Google Books on my tablet. When I go to the Android Market 3.4, and I try to download it, it says that my device is incompatible with Google Books. Anyone know how I can get the Google Books app on my tablet? I really Appreciate it if you reply to me if you know how

P.s. It's for school. =/

jlegra007

Aug 25, 2011
Quick question. I rooted my MID7015 and did not know how to do the back up so I dont have one. Is there anyway to return it back to its out of box way without this back up ? Does anyone have a back up they can provide me with ? I am so lost with this!

epefit

Jan 20, 2012
Superpad III Androidsystem. I am an old lady cannot manage that system, can I put XP on this tablet and when how? rooten? how?

serna432

Apr 21, 2012
After days trying to find a way to root the Coby Kyros 7016, I've finally found a way to install the market!
Neither z4root nor gingerbreak worked with it. I don't think there's a way to root it, at least not now.
But you can install the market (which I guess is the main objective, at least mine was) in a very simple way.
Download the file using the following link Market.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download.
Put them into your tablet.
Open APK Installer and install all of them in this order: OneTimeInitializer.apk, SetupWizard.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk and Vending.apk.
Turn your tablet off and turn it on again.
A window saying "Complete action using" will appear, mark "Use by default" and choose the "Launcher".
I hope it helps! :)

PS: I've heard it works also on the MID7020.

i tried downloading this but it keeps failing on my tab