Coby MID1125 Questions

lbrinkley511

May 5, 2012
Hi, I am also a Newbie to this forum and have a question about my Coby MID1125 - I followed your forum's advise to get the anroid market on my tablet, fairly easy instructions as I am new to the tablet market. My problem is now I want to be able to download games from the internet, as I like shockwave.com. Is there a way to "unlock" this thing so I can easily download directly to it? I am even having trouble downloading the free music that it came with from eMusic. I downloaded 5 songs that are nowhere to be found. They suggested downloading thier music download manager, guess what? It won't download it directly, tried connecting pc and putting on sdcard, it's on sdcard, but won't load to tablet. What am I doing wrong? Please help!!!​

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi lbrinkly, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 2 section for you. That's where the experts on your tablet are located and more people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck!