Contact Apps

micksan

Oct 27, 2012
I have both the Samsung 7 & 10 inch tablets. Really like both. We also do a lot of traveling , so they are really handy to send group emails to our family & friends. For a number of reasons Facebook will not work.
I recently upgraded my desktop computer to Win 8.1. Plus I had to send the 10.1 in for repairs. Now I can not get the contact app to work properly. I need one that I can set up groups with.
I really do not care if it costs a few dollars , as long as it works and is reliable .
Thanks in Advance
Russ in OKC

HoneyBunny

Jan 6, 2014
And if anyone can help here, please advise the one can merge duplicates, it's really annoying to have 3 cards for the same contact... :(

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The easiest method I have found is to go to the G-Mail WEB side with a browser and make changes there. Those changes will sync back to all your Android devices using that same account.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I use the Contacts+ app from Google Play Store.

Last edited:

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
The easiest method I have found is to go to the G-Mail WEB side with a browser and make changes there. Those changes will sync back to all your Android devices using that same account.

What leeshor said. I have paid hundreds of bucks for sync options (some $39.99 each) to get a good, quick and painless sync(like Blackberry did when I had one). Your PEOPLE icon through G-mail contacts is the best your going to do.