couple of questions.

xXBlindXx

Dec 26, 2011
hey guys/gals new to the forum. i bought my mother a tablet for Christmas and i was worried about it driving her crazy but instead its driving me crazy. The tablet is a pandigital. tryed updating the tablet but i cant access the website... instead i tryed rooting it Root your Pandigital 7″ White Novel eReader | Tablet Videos - Videos of Tablets - 2011 Android Tablets had no luck rooting it. I did as the video says to do it but with no luck. i cant access: youtube, or set up my Hotmail, cant access the facebook app. also im use to the iphone appstore and am not use to this ones layout... cant find any usefull apps really. please any info would be great

heres a link to the tablet Pandigital | 7'' Touchscreen Tablet | RR7T20WBL1 | XS Cargo Brand name Close outs- Home Office | Computer Accessories

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
The Pandigital Novel is an ereader with minimal web surfing and email capability. There are tutorials for rooting and installing the Google services framework in order to run Gmail, Google Market, YouTube, etc. I believe there is a wiki page dedicated to the PDWN, with instructions and links to the correct files.

The search function in Google Market is, unsurprisingly, very good. Browsing is a bit hit or miss.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum