CRYSTALVIEW: Model# NB4-3/5788

TJLANGDAHL

Nov 22, 2019
I Just got this "NeTBooK" & I Desperately NEED a "USER's GUIDE/MANUAL"...I beenTRY'n 2 FiND HELP & Have NOT Been Able 2..I also TRY 2 Connect this "NeTBooK" 2 MY CeLL Phone "HoTSPoT" it WiLL NOT Connect.. It says Failure 2 Connect.. SumBody PLZ HELP ME.. THANK U

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I just got this "netbook" and desperately need a user's guide or manual. I've been trying to find help and have not been able to. I'm trying to connect this device to my cell phone hotspot and it will not connect, saying "failure to connect". Somebody please help me. Thank you.

Proper English will go a long way towards you getting the help you need. That said, no user manual is available online after doing a detailed search for one on Google. The hotspot issue is likely related to the age of the device. The device most likely does not understand the WPA2 encryption the smartphone is using on the hotspot and thus cannot connect to the smartphone.

TJLANGDAHL

Nov 22, 2019
Proper English will go a long way towards you getting the help you need. That said, no user manual is available online after doing a detailed search for one on Google. The hotspot issue is likely related to the age of the device. The device most likely does not understand the WPA2 encryption the smartphone is using on the hotspot and thus cannot connect to the smartphone.

How Can I Get the Netbook 2 Connect 2 My Cell HotSpot? Is there an Upgrade Option 4 the Crystalview?

Last edited by a moderator:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Yes. Get a new tablet.

In other words, there are no upgrade options for tablets, or for smartphones for that matter.