Custom Roms for Aocon m19 tablets?`

supple007

Jan 3, 2012
Morning all,

Im a recent apple convert and I must say android is the way! Please help me understand a few things.

I just recently purchased an Aocon M19 tablet with a android 2.3 phone version on it. Cell standby keeps draining the battery so I want to install either a custom rom or android 3.0 for it, the north American version as the current version is Chinese originally.
This tablet has a rockchip processor 1.2gb, 1gb memory, 16gb storage so I know it can handle a more demanding rom. Where I'm confused is the different rom for different devices, I dnt get what they're based on. As these tablets have similar functions, I would think you cud flash any rom into any device. In any event, can someone tell me how or where custom Rome are for my device, or which Rome oils work? Its frustrating that I can't even find a base rom for android anywhere, or maybe I don't know where to look. By the way, I've already roted the tablet inimitable ready to go! Any he'll would suffice, thanks...!

azamajmal

Jan 4, 2012
Hi
I have the same problem where my battery is being dried up with cell standby. Any one who has a better idea how to resolve the issue?