Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

new<3android

Dec 14, 2010
Just got this tablet. Would love love love another! One thing was a little frustrated at first because I could not get Youtube to play. I solved the problem by running youtube in desktop mode not mobile device. youtube runs fine at www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1 I jave a question about the quickoffice on this tablet. It came with the icon already installed but when I try to access the ap there is nothing there. Do I need to download the ap? Does anyone know where I can download the apk for free or a good pay for app other than android market. Can not access android market and dont want to update OS cause everthing else is working great. nice fast little tablet for web browsing. Oh just found this site. IT IS AWESOME

JagMan

Dec 15, 2010
I have been comparing Android tablets and just googled into this forum, lucky me. I will be coming here regularly from now on.
Thanks to this forum and www.euogo.com for giving something without asking for something in return; other than registration.

Chick77

Dec 15, 2010
Very awesome of you guys to be having this give away been looking at these tablets for awhile now but haven't had the dough to fork out. Once again awesome and thanks guys!

Gangrel

Dec 9, 2010
I originally came to this site for advice on buying my first tablet. Thanks to androidtablets.net for providing such a welcoming and useful environment, and to the forum users for patiently and helpfully dealing with this novice! Best to all.

iamputer

Dec 15, 2010
I am looking to get an Android tablet, but am clueless as to which one I should get. I haven't seen one in real life, just online. I want to be able to play flash video and basic web surfing. Am I correct in thinking that 2.2 is what I want?

mikeshor2000

Dec 15, 2010
While reading your review on the tablet. I was wondering how sensitive the touch screen is in comparison with the HTC droid incredible?

Status
Not open for further replies.