Did you or didn't you?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I didn't know anything about android when I found this forum and I found out I could fix my nook a little bit in order to get apps from Google....I didn't really want to join the forum or ask questions so I started reading everything to see if I could manage to do it without any help, which I didn't but that's another story! :), Yes I read a lot of stickies and I actually enjoyed it , besides learning something!

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Using an Android device effectively is a continuous learning curve. Of course, I tried to read as many of the newbie stickies as possible when I first acquired my Acer 6 months ago. Now, I find myself searching the more advanced ones for answers to issues that are always popping up. They're a treasure trove of information, if you've got the time.

soileau26

Jul 6, 2013
I have been skimming and reading as time permits so as not to ask the same questions already addressed.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I have been skimming and reading as time permits so as not to ask the same questions already addressed.

This forum is good. If you ask the same question, we can refer you back to the original post and encourage you to use the site tools. Some other forums I'm a part of just tell you you're wrong and annoying. Lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

mcclain_ts

Aug 29, 2013
The term "Sticky", "Stickys", or "Stickies", well, some people (who have never used or even visited a forum) might not even know the terminology, proper etiquette, or how to navigate there way through the maze of threads and posts within a forum. "Did you first read the stickies?" Even myself, the first time I heard the phrase, I was like "What?" "Did I read the what?" "What in the heck is a "sticky"?" I thought to myself. All I'm getting at is we can't and shouldn't assume everyone knows what/how helpful they can be. So honestly, I didn't read the stickies until maybe my third visit or so. Definitely after I saw the big bold red print, "READ THE STICKIES!!!"(warm smilz) "Stickies are GOOD!"LOLLL