disgo 6000 recovery rom downgrade

disgostu9

May 27, 2011
Could anybody please help me locate the recovery files? I whish to downgrade to android 2.1 in order to get a few features back. My hwver is 11.2.0.6

Many thanks.

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Could anybody please help me locate the recovery files?

This is the only known Disgo 6000 file.

Code:
[FONT=Courier New]Hardware ID InfoTM update wrap          Firmware Version  U-Boot                                       Size           Notes
"hwver"    (*.ius)                      (FileNum:)        U0 - u-boot-nand.bin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12.2.0.5    disgo_12.2.0.5.1.4.ius        12.2.0.5.1.4    2009.08-svn483 (Nov 23 2010 - 08:42:32)    53,974,528       Android 2.1update1[/FONT]

Settings > About Device - Model number Disgo 6000
Version will report 1.1 but the build.prop is 2.1update1.

Can you report back an let us know how it works? Good luck!

disgostu9

May 27, 2011
Success! Flashed the image over OTG.

couldn't get adb or accelerometer working though. Might be disabled in that rom.

Thanks

Last edited:

disgostu9

May 27, 2011
Any chance of getting another build? I got the Sylvania version of 2.2 running successfully.

would really like to get usb debugging working.

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Any chance of getting another build? I got the Sylvania version of 2.2 running successfully.

would really like to get usb debugging working.

None of the firmware's provided by manufacturer infoTMIC have had that feature.

default.prop
Code:
#
# ADDITIONAL_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES
#
ro.secure=1
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=0
persist.service.adb.enable=0
A work around for Android Debug Bridge (adb) is to use adbWireless "siir.es.adbWireless.apk".

What are you trying to accomplish?

disgostu9

May 27, 2011
Yep, reading everything too fast. Got ADB running through the market hack.

I'd like to start helping out with creating a custom rom for this device. Hopefully, there'll be enough help and knowledge to getting honeycomb running.

I know it's the very start for custom roms on this device and that there's a lot of stuff to read up, but i've got a lot of time on my hands. I've been reading up on the progress you guys have made.

Last edited:

cptchaos

Dec 13, 2011
This is the only known Disgo 6000 file.

Code:
[FONT=Courier New]Hardware ID InfoTM update wrap          Firmware Version  U-Boot                                       Size           Notes
"hwver"    (*.ius)                      (FileNum:)        U0 - u-boot-nand.bin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12.2.0.5    disgo_12.2.0.5.1.4.ius        12.2.0.5.1.4    2009.08-svn483 (Nov 23 2010 - 08:42:32)    53,974,528       Android 2.1update1[/FONT]

Settings > About Device - Model number Disgo 6000
Version will report 1.1 but the build.prop is 2.1update1.

Can you report back an let us know how it works? Good luck!

Hi Guys

can you provide a link to this file as i cannot find it?

also i was wondering if you knew what was wrong with my disgo as it has started to randomly freeze and it takes me ages to get it going again with a lot of reseting, it lasts anywhere from some point in the boot to all night. but most of the time freezes after booting?

Thanks

Chris