Disgo 8000 Tablet Need WiFi HELP

Tommyzoom

Dec 29, 2011
I bought a Disgo 8000 for my son for Christmas been having problems getting it connected to internet. Thought we needed a new router so bought a safenet 802.11g still not working can connect laptop to net by pluging straight into laptop, when I plug disgo straight into Vergin box still can not get on the net. I don't no very much about the net and routers so can some one on here please help us thanks

Tommyzoom

Dec 29, 2011
Got wifi working on iPhone but still not on tablet do u think there is some thing wrong with it or is there some thing else I can try

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi tommy, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a new member of Android Tablets. The best place to get help for that tablet would be the Sylvania Tablets section of the forum. I'm moving your thread over there for you, so the folks over there can help you get that tablet connected to your new router. Good luck!

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Reboot your tablet. When these tablets go into 'sleep mode' they drop internet and WILL NOT reconnect until you reboot.

Also, make sure your are using the right auth key (if you are running secure wireless access (which you should be!))

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
and change from the router security encryption from wpa or wpa2 to wep

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet