Double Folders

MozartMan

Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

Sometimes I see double folders with identical names in Windows Explorer when my tablet connected to PC. Those double folders have identical files. When I reboot tablet everything is ok. Why is this happening?

southkhaki19

Dec 12, 2012
This happens to me as well. I think there is a flaw in "mounting" the drive from the tablet itself. For some reason only media mounting is possible and not "drive mounting" like my phone is able to do. I think either this or the file management program causes this bug. It is a pain in the ass I know. I have tried to get information in the past about this but people just said oh it is probably the SDcard which isn't correct considering I've used 3 highend cards and all 3 have done the same thing. I wish they would unlock the ability to actually mount the drive and no just do media mount (very different, that is why MKVs wont even transfer and other files sometimes cause problems)

MozartMan

Dec 4, 2012
Thanks for reply southkhaki19.

I agree with you and don't think it is SD card. And what is bad that first time it happened I began deleting duplicated dummy folders and files on the tablet and when I rebooted I everything was gone. Next time I decided to reboot and it became normal.