downloads

roni103

Aug 25, 2012
first tablet ever, can't download.....it download movies but when try to play it can't read files, so i downloaded on to flash drive still nothing what can i do or what am i doing wrong. ready to trade in for ipad

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
first tablet ever, can't download.....it download movies but when try to play it can't read files, so i downloaded on to flash drive still nothing what can i do or what am i doing wrong. ready to trade in for ipad

Welcome!

You didn't mention the format of the movies. There are also other movie players like Mobo Player and MX Player that you may want to try. Both are free so it couldn't hurt to check them out.

I am a little confused abut what you can and can't download, or is it just an issue with playing movies?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi roni, congratulations on your new A500 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Yes it would help us to help you if you could tell us what format the movies are in. Or where you're downloading them from. There are a large number of players that are available - all free. They will need to be downloaded and installed. If you downloading from itunes they will/may have to be converted. There are many threads that cover itunes.