Dragon Touch X10 not charging

AnniEmm

May 28, 2016
Hello, all - newbie to the forum and first post. Back on Dec. 3, 2015, I bought two Dragon Touch X10 tablets, and now they're both experiencing (almost overnight!) issues with charging. Suddenly, from taking four hours to fully charge, they're now taking two to three DAYS. I've tried several chargers and have made sure that the connectors are fully seated. I did a "reboot" as opposed to the basic turn on/turn off - and there's no change. I love these tablets, they've been wonderful up till now - six months in and this shows up out of nowhere. Any ideas on what might be wrong?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Assuming the various chargers you tried had the proper output specs you didn't say if you also tried a different cable. If the same thing happened with 2 tablets at the same time it almost must be a charger or cable problem.

AnniEmm

May 28, 2016
Two of the chargers are the ones that came with the tablets. Same issue no matter what charger, and this started very quickly - just within the last couple of weeks. I have another charger on order (this one: http://goo.gl/iql3uH) and will see what that does, but this is bizarre. The connectors seem to be snug but this is ridiculous.