Elixir - System Info Application

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Elixir is the app you need anytime you're looking for information about your device. Both on the hardware and software side, Elixir tells you everything (and I mean everything) you'll ever want to know about things like your battery status, signal strength, build configuration and sensors. If having all this information at the ready when you open the app isn't enough, there are 16 different size and configuration widgets, which are completely customizable with access to all the app information as well as a full set of toggles for radios, sync, orientation, and screen lock. Anyone who wants to hack away at their device should give Elixir a try, and it's invaluable when you're evaluating a new device. It's free on the Android Market for devices running Android 1.6 and higher.

ss0320480160334fd092d76.jpg
ss13204801604fd1355c858.jpg

chart

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Outstanding app. Just don't do anything stupid like ask for more information about the camera on your Nook w/o any camera.:) I had to reboot to stop the "Please Wait" loop I got into. Extremely thorough information. I can now get rid of several other apps that did pieces of what Elixir does.