Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by Nomsky, Oct 30, 2011.
How do I reset my Pendo Pad?
I have the same problem,
i nephew fiddling with my pendo pad accidently activated pendo pad pattern lock which he can't remember.
Can anyone help me with get it unlocked or factory reset it.
i a have sent an email to pendo pad support desk and i am still awaiting solution from them.
to hard reset pendo, open device remove batteries and reconnect
I had the batteries out for a week. That does not work
I have resolved the pendo pad hard reset and found a proceedure that worked for me on windows 7 100%
First download you pendo pad firmware from here
Pendo Industries Pty Ltd. PendoPad Firmware - Downloads - Support Pendo Industries Pty Ltd.
I used the generic firmware 1 download and it worked fine for the TPC7Sl
Then Extract the . img file to you computer
Then you will need the firmware update too called rktoolsl found here
extract the zip file to your computer
Now your ready to flash the firmware
1. Power off your tablet with the switch
2. Turn the power switch Back the the on Position
3. Press & hold Side Button with the home picture also called the back/esc key
4. While holding, connect PC and tablet with USB cable (if tablet boot normally, try again)
5. Install the driver for your computer included in the RKtools Folder
6. Tablet should be recognized as "RK281X Device" in Windows
7. Start RKAndroidBatchUpgrade from rktools folder
8. In the bottom of the batch RKAndroidBatchUpgrade programme there should be a green light in the device upgrade area. * if there is no light in the upgrade area and all the numbers are grey then repeat the previous steps
9. Under the setting heading cllick and select the image file you downloaded from pendo ( will be a .img file if its a .zip file you need to extract it)
10.Click the upgrade button
BAM Your pendo is password free, i hope i have created the best and easiest way to do this
here is my youtube of the proceedure
Separate names with a comma.