Fair Warning

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
I did until the redesign. I can't stand Giz now. Used to be my favorite tech blog till they gutted it and turned it into AOL lite. Honestly don't get me started.

x.jpg

/rant

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
I did until the redesign. I can't stand Giz now. Used to be my favorite tech blog till they gutted it and turned it into AOL lite. Honestly don't get me started.

x.jpg

/rant

I completely agree with ya on that one. Somehow there is a way to read the sites if you go through their canadian links, so it shows up the old way.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Yeah ca.gizmodo.com or some such sorta thing. What gets me is that TC used to be the only site that could crash Chrome. Now if I have a Giz, LH, and i09 page open it is a only a matter of time before my browser freezes. That and Nick Denton is a smug self-absorbed a**hole f#$k knuckle of the highest order. Tee Hee.
NickDenton460.jpg

HP7A-TR2-051_660.jpg

:rolleyes: Idk I see a resembalance, do you? :rolleyes:

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Yes, we welcome our new Search Engine overlords and all that, so long as they've got our best interests at heart, but there's a certain irony in Google removing a backdoor exploit by using a backdoor of its own -- even one that (in this case) will email you to report what it's done.

That made me laugh out loud for real... wow.