Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I think the bear ate it.

I'm not surprised JB, after all he is a BEAR. $Bears.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Terrific Tic Tac Toe HD is the 10/15 app.

Fun and animated version of the classic children's game brings you three themes and three difficulty levels. Play against the computer or against another person in 2-player mode. Enjoy Doodle Cartoon, Christmas Crosses and Sidewalk Chalk, a relaxing theme with simple chalk drawings of the Xs and Os.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
The Giants will probably get it all together for the Vikes. That would be sweet.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The Giants need to win a game against anyone, it's just too painful to watch them play right now. Of course the Seahawks play them Dec 15th, so that should be another road win for us, hehe.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I don't think they are that viable, especially with Mega injured. I was actually able to pick Cutler up on waivers on one of my Fantasy teams. He's having his best year.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Traktor Digger 2 - HD is the 10/16 app.

Control tractors and trucks to clean the environment of toxic waste. Navigate the many obstacles and challenges that stand in your way and deliver the waste to the mountainside to be stored deep underground.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
We're having some fun now, boy. Or not. At least only a couple permissions. Slow and boring seems to be the operative words here. Please note, this app only works on HD devices.

If you are interested, there is a WOOT-OFF today!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Azkend 2: The World Beneath is the 10/17 app.

Step aboard a fantastic adventure! While traveling from Liverpool to New York, your ship is pulled into a maelstrom and you wake up in a place unknown to any before you. Your goal is to ascend from the bowels of the earth and return to civilization. Choose your game mode and enjoy gorgeous animation!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you liked the first one, the 10/5 app, you will probably like this one. Excellent graphics. The only thing that is concerning is the permission for full network access. You can play it with the wi-fi turned off, if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Tiny Thief is the 10/18 app.

In a world of greed, corruption and injustice one little guy decides to stand up for the little guy! Say hello to Tiny Thief. This unconventional hero uses his cunning and trickery to outsmart his opponents—such as the Dark Knight, rogue pirates and even a giant robot—across six epic medieval adventures.