Galaxy Tab A 7" 8GB

tenorio35

Mar 24, 2017
Hello to everyone. I am a new kid on the block here who will be requesting assistance. I have the desktop, laptop, and smart phone so I thought I would complete the collection with a tablet, which I have no knowledge.

To start I am looking at a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 7" 8GB. Most likely I will use it for browsing an twitter, facebook, etc. I notice that some tabs are just wifi others with a line connection. This is my first question, which way is best??????

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I notice that some tabs are just wifi others with a line connection. This is my first question, which way is best??????

No contest - WiFi, I've never even seen a tablet with a line connection. For me, portability is the main point of a tablet. If you need to get a router, I've seen them for as little as $15.00.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2).jpg

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2017
Some cell providers will sell you a tablet with 3G or 4G capabilities. However, there will likely be an extra monthly charge. As previously stated, WiFi is easy to set up. And you can save on your data plan by using wifi instead.

I really liked my Galaxy Tab 7". The only problem I had is that I wanted too much stuff on it. I had a SD card, but it won't allow many apps to transfer.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I had a SD card, but it won't allow many apps to transfer.

An external Micro SD Card (MSD) AKA TF Card is and always was intended as space to store your media files. Books, pictures, videos, movies, music files etc. are what you should be putting there.

naruto1979

Jun 17, 2017
nowadays there's a lot of android tablet that has sim slot...
just searched thru onlineshop check the specification.