German NEXOC PAD 7 = EGOMAN MID ?? Rk2808

daybyter

Feb 25, 2011
Seems like they work well. Had no time to test them today. Main problem with the Froyo image seems to be the default language (French).

eka

Feb 22, 2011
Can't install driver RK28usb.inf.Any idea why.And does 720p video works with Froyo?

eka

Feb 22, 2011
Finally succeeded with drivers.The little trick is,how we plug device to computer.

1 Turn OFF tablet.
2.Press and hold"Volume Down" button
3.Plug USB cable
4.Chose driver and install it.
Note to use High-power USB port.
Thanks to beby78 from Androidbg.com

junction

Jan 1, 2012
guys i need help..i have this tablet too,and it's stuck on loading screen (Loading google android 2,2 relax by lfd)..Only thing i want is to return it to origianl factory rom..how? :s

daybyter

Feb 25, 2011
You need the RK 2808 updater software.

RKAndroid_ENG.rar - cnpad - Rockchip RK2808 Updater Tool English - cnPad - Google Project Hosting

Plugin the device with minus key hold. Windows recognizes a new device. Drivers are in the 2808 package. Open the RKAndroidDM tool and it shoud find a new RK...Loader device. Select image to flash and the loader version is displayed. It should be 4.09 . Click on 'update' and wait for the update to be completed (90 seconds, or so). The pad restarts and you'll have to wait until the reboot is completed (might take a few minutes).

Don't flash anything if the loader version does not fit!

eka

Feb 22, 2011
Because I,v broke my touch screen,I am looking to find firmware with USB-host ON at boot time.That way we can use mouse or keyboard.Is it possible to rewrite original firmware that way.Daybyter wold you ask this question on german forum for me?

Finaly I have new screen from some kind of 7" GPS.Works ways better than original one!

Last edited: