Google Chrome For Android Beta Available Now

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011

Chrome for Android (beta) is now available in the Android Market for select phones and tablets running 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich. We'd love to hear users feedback on the stability and performance of the browser on your device. Enjoy!!

Source: Chrome blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeoraE

Feb 13, 2012
From the launching of Google Chrome, it receives so much popularity because of its speed. It actually ranks second as the most used browser worldwide next to Explorer. And that is why everybody loves Chrome and want it to be their mobile browser. Now, the wait is really over. Google's well-liked Chrome browser is now compatible with the Android platform -- sort of. The brand new version will only run on products using Android 4.0, which counts out most users. Source for this article: Google Chrome now available for Ice Cream Sandwich. I hope that it will be available to any type of android phones soon.

DeoraE

Feb 13, 2012
From the launching of Chrome, it receives so much popularity. It actually ranks second as the most used browser worlwide next to Explorer. That is why there are a lot of people who wants Chrome as their browser. Now, the wait is over. Google's well-liked Chrome browser is now compatible with the Android platform -- sort of. The brand new version will only run on products using Android 4.0, which counts out most users. Source for this article: Google Chrome now available for Ice Cream Sandwich. I hope that it will be available to any type of android phones soon.

asathya

May 2, 2012
Oh Google chrome is the best browser in speed wise, browsing wise. This is the most usable by all... So its android would be much better as if its browser.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
It's 52MB in size; much bigger than other browsers. I like the stock ICS browser. Dolphin HD works great in Android 2.3, but crashes quite a bit under Android 4.0.3

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk