Google Music Live - by invite only - get yours today

taichimaster

Apr 29, 2011
Google Music Live is kicking off its start by offering a beta test for FREE. Over 2000 tunes for free. It seems that it is by invitation only so get your request in asap.

Just Google: Google Music Live.

Ken

panda

Apr 25, 2011
I think the invite were only sent to the developers who attended the recent io conference. Currently you can sign up for an invite but for most of us I wouldn't hold your breath.

k4mjk

May 3, 2011
I think the invite were only sent to the developers who attended the recent io conference. Currently you can sign up for an invite but for most of us I wouldn't hold your breath.

we shall see i have been on a lot of google beta tests i had gmail before it was available :)

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
Same here. I had Gmail, Buzz, Wave (great, but limited in use) and Grand Central (Voice) while they were in beta.

acsere

May 4, 2011
I'm with you guys, i signed up the day the site went up with a couple addresses. I've beta'd everything from gmails release to getting a cr48 chromebook. Hope these invites go out soon. :-D

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

acsere

May 4, 2011
Invites are going out.
Anyone got anything yet?
I'm still impatiently waiting!

wrexmaniac

May 18, 2011
A better way to play your music.
Upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere,
keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files.

Anywhere? Really?

"We're sorry. Music Beta is currently only available in the United States"

Apparently not.

Samoa Joe

May 16, 2011
FIXED:

A better way to play your music.
Upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere,
where there is an internet connection,
keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files.

-Joe.

acsere

May 4, 2011
Got my invite today! It is currently uploading all my music. Unfortunately, its not like other Google betas where they give you a few invites for your friends. Seems pretty cool so far, guess we'll see.

kes601

May 23, 2011
Yep, I got my invite last week. I'm loving it so far. 2500 songs available anywhere I have a connection.